Volume 6-piece cap re-creates cap style from beginning of XXth century, made by old Belgian headwear factory City Sport (from Ardooie, West Flanders), produced exclusively for Tweed Hat store.
Cut, materials, fit – everything refers us to the first half of XX century – Golden Age of Men's Style.
- crown is fixed on visor with YKK button,
- volume of crown can be moved on the side,
- big button in the middle of crown,
- Donegal Tweed from Ireland,
- small detachable badge with logo of the brand,
- made in Belgium.
Cap from the same tweed was worn by famous Russian and Soviet poet Vladimir Mayakovskiy (see catalogue "Mayakovskiy Haute Couture: the Art of Dressing").
Suits well both for men and women.
|Size City Sport||X-Small/55||Small/57||Medium/59||Large/61||X-Large/63|
|Size in centimetres||54-55||56-57||58-59||60-61||62-63|