Pop-Up Market "Warm Meeting". August 2019
1. TWERD MFG - utilitarian men's clothing from Japanese selvedge denim, invented and honestly made by the hands of one person.
2. Red Hills - reliable leather wallets and accessories that blend perfectly with workwear style.
3. Tint - scarves and scarves painted with plants and roots are created by the artist Anna Altabaeva not without magic and with the support of her teacher - Nature.
4. Delo Kontura workshop makes stained glass windows and fixtures inspired by the aesthetics of Soviet constructivism, gracefully fitting it into a modern context.
5. Fragile things - naturally beautiful and functional ceramic dishes, created in an aesthetic that is close to the Japanese style wabi sabi.
6. Woolore - delicate women's sweaters made of mohair and alpaca, knitted from the heart and for the soul.
7. The Bell Rock Leather Workshop is a family workshop which makes belts, wallets and accessories in american heritage and workwear styles from quality vegetable-tanned leather and cast brass fasteners.
8. 1oz brand - men's jewelry and accessories.
9. The conceptual corner of Russian designers: Infundibulum, Drasvi Venn, SOHA.
Curator Elena Panteleeva talked about what these three brands have in common and how they relate to ethnographic research and museum collections of the Russian North.
10. Lyoclothes - simple and elegant women's dresses from natural fabrics (St. Petersburg).
11. 5 o'COAT - modern women's jackets and coats inspired by British classics.
Photographer: Denis Klimushkin.