English military style waxed cotton coat from the Oxford Blue factory from Birmingham.
- TekWax Fusion waxed cotton fabric produced by British Millerain factory from Lancashire (England), which has been operating since 1880,
- thanks to the combination of hard and soft waxes, the fabric has a less greasy surface than traditional waxed cotton,
- quickly acquires the effect of noble aging,
- insulated quilted lining made of cotton tartan and nylon,
- corduroy collar,
- 4 voluminous patch pockets: 2 lower and 2 upper,
- quality two-way zipper and 6 convenient buttons,
- adjustable cuffs and waist tabs,
- made in Birmingham.