A limited edition vest created in collaboration with Moscow-based artist Dunya Frankshtein for her art project Blooming Moss and its chapter Helmut's Wardrobe using tweed by the old Irish factory Kerry Woolen Mills.
The Blooming Moss mystification project is dedicated to bryologist Helmut Luchinsky and his main discovery - the blooming of a certain type of moss Polytrichum commune also called Common Haircap.
The vest is made in such a way and from such materials that you can not only walk around the city in it, but actually go hiking or hunting. He won't let you down.
It goes well with denim, canvas, corduroy, tweed, clothing in workwear and hunting styles.
- front side and back are made of Harris Tweed,
- 4 pockets: 2 patch pockets, 1 welt chest and 1 deep oval on the belly,
- full size collar,
- corozo buttons,
- tweed woven in Kerry County, Ireland,
- the symbol of the Blooming Moss project is hand-embroidered on each vest in a hidden place,
- made in Moscow, only 6 pieces.
The vest can be worn as an independent element of clothing, but it also goes well with coats and loose-fitting jackets.