Vintage-style braces with button fastening, based on designs from the late XIX and first half of XX centuries.
Made in a limited edition as part of the collaboration of the Moscow brands Old Pal and Drasvi Venn.
- quality elastic tape in olive color,
- undyed vegetable tanned horse leather (when wet, it will not stain clothes),
- leather elements in the process of wearing will darken,
- steel fittings from the Czech Republic,
- sewn in Moscow on Izmailovsky Island on the Singer 16K33 sewing machine of the early XX century,
- one size fits all.
Suitable for both classic style and workwear or heritage aesthetics.