Classic 8-piece cap by old Belgian headwear factory City Sport (from Ardooie, West Flanders), produced exclusively for Tweed Hat store.
Cap wonderfully combines aesthetics of first half of XXth century with feeling of its absolute relevance in 2020s.
- mid-width, will fit to most face types,
- crown is sewn to the visor in three points,
- regular size button in the middle of crown,
- grey Harris Tweed with navy and red stripes from Scotland (herringbone weave),
- small detachable badge with logo of the brand,
- made in Belgium.
The City Sport factory makes caps not only under its own brand, but also for other glorious brands, including the aristocratic Lock Hatters store and the London heritage designer Thomas Farthing.
Suits well both for men and women.
|Size City Sport||X-Small/55||Small/57||Medium/59||Large/61||X-Large/63|
|Size in centimetres||54-55||56-57||58-59||60-61||62-63|