Vintage early XX century flat cap by old Belgian headwear factory City Sport (from Ardooie, West Flanders), produced exclusively for Tweed Hat store.
Historical model popular from the 1910s to the 1930s. A real rarity and a find for the connoisseur of the style of the early XX century. Flat-cap, which, thanks to a special cut, has eight corners (like an eight-piece).
- similar in volume to the style 1920 eight-piece cap by City Sport,
- crown is sewn to the visor in three points,
- visor length 6 cm,
- fleecy Donegal Tweed with diamond pattern,
- small detachable badge with logo of the brand,
- lined with lightweight, breathable and quick-drying striped fabric,
- made in Belgium.
Suits well both for men and women.
|Size City Sport||X-Small/55||Small/57||Medium/59||Large/61||X-Large/63|
|Size in centimetres||54-55||56-57||58-59||60-61||62-63|